Our rescue is overflowing with buns!! We have big buns, little buns, fluffy buns, silky buns, young buns, older buns….well, we have lots of buns. If you are looking for a particular personality, we can help you find your perfect bun. Below you can find all of our currently adoptable buns. We have more buns who are waiting to be spayed or neutered but are not yet listed on Adopt-a-Pet.
COVID19 UPDATE: We are still accepting applications and arranging adoptions with strict procedures in place. No one (except our pre-approved volunteers) is permitted in the rescue. All supplies including carriers and temporary crates are to be touched by BBB staff only. Adoptions take place outside, weather permitting and all persons must stay six feet apart. We respectfully ask that if you or anyone you have had contact with is sick or has been sick within the last 14 days, please do not schedule an appointment at this time. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support as we all work to find our buns loving homes while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Fill out our adoption application by clicking here and then schedule a visit for you to meet all the buns at the rescue visit us at one of our events. Please note: visits to the rescue are by appointment only and are typically in the evenings and on weekends.
Our Adoption Process
- The first step to adopting is to complete our adoption application here.
- Once we receive your application, you will receive a reply via the email you list within 72 hours. If you do not see a reply, check your junk/spam folder.
- The reply may request more information or include your approval. Be sure to reply with any requested information.
- Once approved, you will receive a link to schedule your visit to the rescue. All visits are by appointment only.
- When you schedule your visit, you will list up to five buns you would like to meet. Please remember, we do not hold buns.
- During colder and inclement weather, meet-and-greets are inside the rescue and masks/facial coverings are required for everyone over two years of age.
- Approved applications are kept on file for six months. If more than six months has lapsed, please complete another application.
All of the adoptable buns have been spayed or neutered and are litter box trained before they go home. (If a bun is still learning to use his/her litter box, we will advise you.) We trim nails before sending rabbits to their furever homes and new bun parents should make plans to have nails trimmed every 4-6 weeks.
Adoption fees and donations are non-refundable. We work diligently to make sure the bun(s) you choose are the right fit for your family, but we also understand sometimes it doesn’t work out. We do not refund adoption fees, however, we do waive the surrender fee for any bun adopted from our rescue.