COVID19 UPDATE: We are still accepting applications and arranging adoptions with strict procedures in place. No one (except our pre-approved volunteers) is permitted in the rescue. All supplies including carriers and temporary crates are to be touched by BBB staff only. Adoptions take place outside, weather permitting and all persons must stay six feet apart. We respectfully ask that if you or anyone you have had contact with is sick or has been sick within the last 14 days, please do not schedule an appointment at this time. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support as we all work to find our buns loving homes while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Are you looking for somebunny special? Click here to find all of our currently adoptable buns. We also have more buns who are waiting to be spayed or neutered but are not yet listed on Adopt-a-Pet.
Our Adoption Process
- The first step to adopting is to complete our adoption application here.
- Once we receive your application, you will receive a reply via the email you list within 72 hours. If you do not see a reply, check your junk/spam folder.
- The reply may request more information or include your approval. Be sure to reply with any requested information.
- Once approved, you will receive a link to schedule your visit to the rescue. All visits are by appointment only.
- When you schedule your visit, you will list up to five buns you would like to meet. Please remember, we do not hold buns.
- During colder and inclement weather, meet-and-greets are inside the rescue and masks/facial coverings are required for everyone over two years of age.
- Approved applications are kept on file for six months. If more than six months has lapsed, please complete another application.
Ready to add a bun to your family? Click here for our adoption application.
Adoption fees and donations are non-refundable. We work diligently to make sure the bun(s) you choose are the right fit for your family, but we also understand sometimes it doesn’t work out. We do not refund adoption fees, however, we do waive the surrender fee for any bun adopted from our rescue.